Tuesday 11 August 2015

LOVING YOU

Loving You

[This poem contains a few swear words.
I have used asterisks in these words
but when performed obviously the word is performed as intended.
This is a performance Poem for two (very over the top) Voices] LOVING YOU Voice 1 Voice 2 Love you ……………. …………….. Love you I love you ………………… …………. I love you I love you …………….. ………….. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I ……….. ……………… Love You ……. ……………… I love you! I love you lots and lots …………….. ………………… I love you more than life itself I love you more .......... than anything else ………………………. ……………………… I love you more than the stars ……………………………. love the sky I love you more than the ……………………………… Sea loves the shore ……………………………… ………………………….. I love you more than anyone has …………………………. ever loved anyone else I love you more than ...................... anyone has ……………………………. ever loved anyone else ………………………… …………………………… I love you more than that And I love you ........................ much more than that! ……………………….. …………………………….. I love you the most! No you don’t ………………… ………………………….. I do Don’t ….. ……………………………… Do! You only love me when ………………… you want something ……………….. ……………………………. Rubbish! You used to love me, ………………….. but now you’re only ………………… Nice to me when you’re …………………. drunk and you’re randy …………………….. ………………………………….. You Ba***rd! You Bas***rd! …………………. You F***ing Ba***rd! You F***ing Ba***rd! I love it when you talk dirty, …………….. Say some more …………………… ……………………… I really do love you, you sweet ………………………… And lovely Ba***rd Ohhh! Darling, I love you! Ohhh! Darling, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment